My client has a fantastic opportunity for an AD/SAD to join their agency. This role will see you being responsible for a bunch of enviable global brands in the consumer beauty, FMCG and lifestyle space, planning big budget campaigns across owned, earned, paid and shared media channels. You will be able to bring your skills, expertise, passion, energy, creativity and BIG ideas to lead this team of six people and enable them to deliver outstanding business results for clients.
You will ideally have:
- Strong local PR experience - ideally 6-8 years, with proven results
- The ability to manage teams and budgets, while offering senior client counsel
- Demonstrated ability to prepare strategic plans for large brands
- Some relevant sector experience for the role (telco, consumer tech, entertainment, sponsorship, consumer lifestyle)
- Social and digital experience and capability
- An appropriate tertiary qualification
- Drive, passion and ambition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great sense of humour!
This role will see you working across clients that love and embrace PR and invest significant funds to get outstanding results. You will be part of an extended team that includes experts across strategy; creativity, content and digital and it will also see you working in dynamic and motivating. You will be part of a work culture that is unique and be part of a leading consumer independent agency. You’ll benefit from tailored training and development and work in a fantastic and supportive environment.
This is a leading agency with a great culture and office location, a competitive salary and great incentives and benefits are on offer for the right candidate! Call me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org