My client offers unique innovative solutions for simple communication of locations, they are a multi-award winning global addressing system that allows people to find & communicate a location more accurately, more easily and with less ambiguity than any other system like postcode or gps.
They are growing rapidly and are now looking for a n experience PR Manager to continue build quality long-term relationships across the trade & industry press and to drive positive high-impact coverage. As PR Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our mission and products are understood and well represented in consumer, business and trade industry media.
You will focus on maintaining our innovative and respected presence, lead our media relations efforts and develop news-worthy stories with the support of our wider marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least three years of experience in a similar role (ideally within fast growth tech sector) and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative, start-up environment.
- Build and maintain relationships with ‘friendly’ media contacts; keep the company top of mind by regularly sharing news about new partnerships, thought leadership, awards, funding, etc.
- Draft press releases in line with best practise to maximise coverage and build reputation
- Monitor and report on on-going coverage
- Keep awards and events calendars up-to-date, constantly seeking out new opportunities relevant to our growing business
- Develop strategies for working with digital influencers and content creators across our campaigns and within relevant industries; build relationships with these influencers and execute on strategy
- Identify clear opportunities for thought leadership; propose approaches for research to add credibility to our POV
- Maintain media contact database and company resources (PR.co, bios, etc.)
You will have:
- 3- 5 years of experience in a PR role.
- Excellent understanding of all media channels both on and off line
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the industry and all modern influencer relationship management best practices
- Experience developing strategic proposals and executing them