PR Manager – 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
There is now a need for an experienced PR Manager/Professional to join my Client who is a Global Financial Software company who has been leading the industry from the front for over 20 years.
The position will initially be on a 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract and will be to work alongside the existing UK agency partner, to hit the global team’s KPIs as well as take the lead on UK customer advocacy communications.
This role offers a superb opportunity for the chosen individual so in return you should be aiming for the highest quality written and visual content and work with the agency to ensure delivery of stand-out results.
This is a newly created position due to expansion and its not stopping there. You will be responsible for the execution of the day to day social and PR activity through major campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Participate in team/agency meetings
- Proofing reports, approval of relevant written and social copy, in line with the
- Work closely with the employers UK agency
- Act as the main point of contact for agency requests
- Help achieve KPIs, by ensuring fast turnaround of media enquiries and securing spokespersons for briefings where necessary
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess the following:
- Either be an experienced Agency Account Manager or existing in-house PR Manager.
- Genuine interest in the technology sector
- Ideally from a corporate brand or tech company
- Outstanding communication skills
If this sounds like you and you wish to find out more information on this opportunity and company then please do apply.