My client is a multi-award winning global marketing communications agency with offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
They are on the lookout for a strong, creative and dynamic integrated consultant to join their Sydney team. Working across a range of mainly consumer as well as some B2B clients covering tech, property and lifestyle, you will be responsible for the management and day to day execution of integrated marketing campaigns spanning PR, content, digital and social.
You have a blend of strong client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations, team management skills and will also have a good understanding of the financial impact of client campaigns. A basic to intermediate understanding of how content performs across multiple platforms i.e. how to measure good content versus bad based off basic insights is advantageous.
My client delivers award-winning work for many of the world's elite brands.The people who succeed at the agency are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and a higher than Australian industry average annual leave allowance.
• Provide client consultancy and day to day account management
• Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools
• Content creation - long and short form across consumer tech clients (social content, blogs, etc. across multiple platforms)
• Responsible for the management and development of junior consultants
• Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients in order to support new business efforts
• You have at least 3-4 years of agency experience in communications consulting, preferably in corporate and technology practices
• Integrated skillset or a solid understanding of how all the elements work together
• Proven experience in running accounts and being the day-to-day contact and managing clients
• Ability to work independently on smaller accounts – confidence to run these accounts with ad-hoc support from AD and above
• Good attitude, willing to learn and always lend a helping hand
Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8667 8888