My client is a leading Global logistics firm, working across the whole of Australia. They have a very exciting new opportunity within their Marketing Team working into the VP of Commercial, for a driven, experienced Corporate Communications Manager to come on board.
- Proactively identify possible news opportunities within the business, and explore means to maximize awareness new products, services, and related news hooks.
- Media Liaison - Facilitate media inquiries and requests in AU– both proactively pitching news stories and liaising with media on ad hoc press opportunities.
- Draft responses and obtain necessary approvals from respective parties before sharing with media.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders, ensuring they are adequately briefed ahead of speaking engagements and interviews. Prepare spokespersons for interviews through crafting key messages, holding statements, talking points, Q & A’s and pre-interview briefings.
- Manage workload of agencies employed in AU and meet with them regularly to provide accurate, timely and media-worthy news from the business.
- Oversee and provide guidance for Corporate Communications Exec
- Assist to roll out regional and global announcements for local disseminations/ adaptations. From time to time, required to run global programs as well.
- Identify stories which showcase the market’s activities and have them amplified in regional platforms.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge in office software and applications.
- Sound analytical skills, attention to detail, speed and efficiency in execution.
- Strong relationship builder with empathetic personality.
- Possess appreciation of a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- A self-starter who is able to take up projects and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to keep projects on track.
- Strong writing capabilities
This is a really exciting and varied role, you will ideally have 5-10 years of PR experience, ideally with agency experience, you will be creative and strategic and an extremely strong writer, very good at relationship management and stakeholder management. Contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email me your CV to email@example.com