This is a newly created role to seek, produce and distribute top-notch content for one of Sydney’s leading universities. My client is looking for a dynamic PR Coordinator to work on a three-month contact (with possibility for extension) in order to elevate their public profile as well as focusing on building media relations, projects and partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow their career within a creative in-house environment.
The PR Coordinator will directly support the Membership & Comms Manager by coordinating content campaigns, from conception to design and implementation.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Content generation and distribution to media and members
- Developing and managing relationships with key media and stakeholders
- Pitching stories to media
- Contributing engaging content for online channels and marketing campaigns
- Content creation and delivery of eNewsletters
- Writing tailored copy for internal web and print publications
- Degree in communications, media, marketing, PR or advertising
- 1+ years of relevant experience from PR or communications
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proven experience working on digital campaigns across a broad range of brands and audiences
- Knowledge of brand management, implementing strategies and directing internal and external comms
- Proactive, with drive and energy to make this happen
This is a unique opportunity shape the PR structure for one of Sydney’s leading student bodies and make this role your own. It would suit someone looking to work in young, fun, fast-paced environment, and who is keen to grow and develop their PR & communication skills. If this sounds like you, then please apply today.
Get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8667 8888