Are you a results-focused PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager? If so, my client is looking for someone just like you to represent some of their agency’s most exciting national tourism board, aviation and hospitality clients.
This is a key role within the agency and the successful candidate will manage key tourism accounts. Responsibilities will include managing the day-to-day PR activities, including creative PR campaigns, media relations, brand partnerships and promotions, influencer and celebrity engagement, negotiating and leveraging sponsorships, coordinating media events and press conferences, developing media materials, managing film and photography crews, community management and copy writing.
Reporting to Account Directors across a range of accounts, you will have a great opportunity to flex your skills and learn from travel specialists across sales, marketing, digital and PR.
To be the perfect fit for this role, it is essential that you have experience in the travel industry, have excellent media contacts and can work in a fast-paced environment.
You are also:
· Strategic and able to write plans and proposals in line with annual plans and project guidelines
· Confident in providing strategic counsel to clients
· Passionate in achieving and exceeding set KPIs
· A competent writer with high attention to detail, who is versatile in drafting a wide range of media and marketing materials
· Able and experienced in juggling multiple accounts under pressure
· A go-getter, able to identify new business opportunities
· A natural leader, with proven experience in mentoring junior team members
· Experienced in social media management and community engagement
· A flexible team player that enjoys a fast paced and fun working environment
· Well-versed across who’s who and what’s happening in the news
· Have at least 3 years’ PR experience working in the Australian market
This is a standout role, if you’re looking for a great career opportunity in a great agency environment, location and culture then call me on (02) 8667 8888 or email your CV to email@example.com