My client has a unique opportunity for candidates seeking an integrated PR agency role. They are looking for a driven Senior Account Manager to join the agency and work on some of Australia’s most innovative consumer PR and social media campaigns.
With a portfolio of enviable global and local brands they are looking for an individual who shares a passion for great ideas, service excellence and wants to work in a multidisciplinary communications environment.
They operate in a high energy, fast paced, dynamic environment that will require someone who can hit the ground running. You must have a valid visa to work in Australia and at least five years’ experience in a consumer PR agency.
It’s essential you have at least five years’ experience in a consumer PR agency, comms qualifications and a strong network of media contacts. Please apply if:
- You have an unhealthy obsession with the news agenda or what’s trending
- You understand all facets of the Australian media (traditional & non-traditional) and thrive on generating coverage for clients.
- You have excellent writing skills; you take pride in your written work and love finding a strong hook for a media story.
- You have account management experience, ranging from drafting regular WIP reports, time-lines and running budgets.
- You have experience or an interest in pushing the PR envelope for your clients, particularly by integrating with other channels such as ATL campaigns, experiential activations, social and digital.
- Solid ‘event based’ skill set and can project manage multiple stake-holders.
- You understand social media, particularly influencer marketing and how to apply this to a campaign.
- You love being hands on and taking ownership of a campaign.
This is a leading opportunity in a great integrated agency which will allow your career to really flourish and grow, work in a supportive and creative environment in a great team. Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org