A great opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join one of the most recognized PR Agencies in Sydney and work on their exciting consumer, automotive and sport clients. You will be responsible for driving the day-to-day account activities and managing the team work-load.
• Contributes to the creation of client programs and takes responsibility for driving them forward with client teams
• Takes increasing responsibility for account service and management for clients
• Responsibility for staff allocation of client work
• Supervises preparation of monthly invoices
• Serves as liaison between client, team leader and other offices to coordinate activities
• Takes an active role in new business/business development.
• Demonstrates clear understanding and interest in client’s business and the work they are doing for them.
• Ensures that highest quality standards are met in serving the client, executing programs.
• Identifies, understands, and resolves client needs/problems where applicable.
• Identifies opportunities for further account expansion/development.
• Pro-actively develops good rapport and relationship with clients by always being professional, friendly, approachable and adopts an appropriate attitude and behaviour
• Demonstrates positive attitude, pro-activity, professional appearance, solid communication skills, initiative, willingness to work on different industry sectors and provide multiple communication services
• Thinks creatively and strategically
• Manages time effectively, meets deadlines, pays attention to detail and sets priorities for specific assignments
• Responsible for developing new business strategies and group goals
• New Business/Business development • Proactively identifies incremental business opportunities on current accounts and new business opportunities with new prospects.
• Researches and prepares new business proposals for new and existing clients and participates in presentations
• Professional and appropriate manner when dealing with team, colleagues, clients and suppliers
• Bachelor degree (preferably in PR, marketing, communications) or equivalent proven track record and achievements in the workplace
• 3-5 years experience at comparable communications consulting or corporate environment
• Proven expertise in communications, demonstrated ability to create and manage budgets, delegate assignments, supervise others, work with other Practices and offices.
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is an agency that prides itself on its relationships and reputation, and is a fantastic role for a driven PR professional, there are heaps of benefits that come from working with this company and work life balance is key! There is a collaborative and inclusive culture where you will never be just a number; it’s a social and fun place to work and a very supportive environment that provides great career opportunities! Apply now! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0) 2 8867 8888