Are you tired of the typical agency grind and want to try something different? Want to join an influential corporate comms agency that is highly regarded by its clients and operates at the premium end of the scale? Do you find the typical agency structure limiting and want to find a role that allows you to realise your full potential as a PR professional? If so, then look no further! Located in remarkable water-side surroundings, my client boasts a small but dynamic team of high-achieving professionals, who are determined to create remarkable results for their portfolio blue chip local and international companies within finance, healthcare and the start-up space.
Due to recent business growth, my client is looking for a talented PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with strong client services skills to join their small, but talented and tight-knit team. This is a truly unique opportunity for someone with 3-5 years of corporate PR agency experience to come on-board at an exciting time for the agency and make this role their own.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing skills, a broad network of media contacts and strong people skills to operate as a well-regarded and successful consultant.
- Project managing complex issues and campaigns
- Developing and executing integrated communication strategies
- Day-to-day client management
- Developing written content including media releases, research reports, blogs, case studies and opinion pieces for online/offline media
- Media relations, including pitching into traditional and social media
- Developing client proposals
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar agency role as an AM / SAM
- Strong corporate comms/B2B background
- Good knowledge of the Australian media landscape
- Exceptional writing ability, with the creative flair to set you apart from your peers
- Adept at building and nurturing media relationships and managing client expectations
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering strategic comms programs
- Bring a unique perspective to the team
WHAT’S ON OFFER
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, talented team and gain direct exposure to senior team members. This is your chance to learn, grow and progress you career along a growing successful business in a supportive, but fun-loving environment in a location that is to die for. The agency focuses on having a good work-life balance and offers flexible working hours, and truly looks after their people.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (02) 8667 8888.