My client is a global PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are also co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, with whom they share planning, creative and digital capabilities with on integrated and stand-alone accounts. It’s a unique position that has seen the agency grow exponentially in the last 12 months.
Due to a number of recent client wins, they are now after a gun consumer PR Account Manager to work on exciting accounts spanning travel, consumer tech and FMCG. An amazing opportunity for a talented and ambitious AM who's hungry to do more than what they currently are and wants to work for an award-winning agency on the up.
The ideal candidate would be someone with 3+ years of PR agency experience, who is a star writer, pitcher and with strong media contacts. Big brand experience is a plus. It is an essential role as you are the main point of contact to each client and the link between your client and the entire agency team.
This is not a role for a quiet type, my client is looking for someone with real presence and punch!
- Manage campaigns from start to finish
- Assist in putting together strategy and the brief, and lead the agencies ideas presentations. Ensure all ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget
- Proactive interaction and rapport building with clients
- Keep track of impending deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner
- Evaluate results against objectives, programs and plans
- Contribute to professional development of junior executives via coaching and mentoring
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- An outstanding publicist who knows how to work a really strong media angle
- Ability to proactively develop strategy and build integrated campaigns for clients
- Ability to write proposals and contributes to pitch preparations
- Good proficiency in influencer relations, social media and community relations
- High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and influencers
- Great media contacts and relations essential
You will be working within a consumer team of about 10 and agency of about 40. Despite the size, they agency still sees themselves as entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs and end of month fun, the agency aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8667 8888