My client is a well-respected, boutique full-service consultancy with more than a decade of experience in providing communications services to clients in the B2B technology space.
They are looking for a dedicated full-time PR Account Manager or Senior Consultant to support their roster of clients. They have built a reputation for delivering award-winning campaigns and are respected for their strategic communications counsel. They offer a supportive and relaxed working environment with a work/life balance few agencies can match.
About the role:
You are passionate about driving impactful campaigns that make a difference in a crowded market, and will deliver results for their fantastic clients. These include a balanced mix of multinational brands, mid-sized organisations, industry associations, and a handful of Australia’s fastest growing innovative companies. As the day to day client contact, you are the face of the agency, the contact their clients hear from the most. You are responsible for the implementation of the client PR plan and seeing it through, from working with senior members to define the strategy, to bringing it to life with your account team. You will manage and drive numerous projects and client accounts, and work closely with senior account leads to deliver first class client service on time, and on budget.
As an Account Manager, the successful candidate will have:
· 2-4 years’ PR experience and a relevant degree in communications/PR
· An excellent track record of developing and executing strategic communication campaigns for consumer/enterprise technology clients
· Ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously
· Excellent relationships with technology media, with a view to developing key vertical media relationships
· A passion for developing and delivering creative solutions and innovative ideas to clients
· Solid knowledge of technology and enterprise market trends
· Experience with tracking and reporting on client budgets
· Proven business development skills
This is an excellent role for a talented professional with a desire to transition into a senior role within public relations, while working in a dynamic agency that offers excellent work/life balance. Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email your CV to email@example.com