My client is a multi-award winning global marketing communications agency serving in 21 markets worldwide, across Asia Pacific, EMEA and North America regions.
They are on the lookout for a strong, creative and dynamic integrated consultant to join their Sydney team. Working across a range of B2B and B2C clients covering tech, property and lifestyle, you will be responsible for the management and day to day execution of Integrated Marketing campaigns spanning PR, content, digital and social. Working under the direction of a Senior Manager, Director or above you will be responsible for effective delivering on client campaigns by providing PR, content, digital and social recommendations. You will possess a blend of strong client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations, team management skills and will also have a good understanding of the financial impact of client campaigns.
My client delivers award-winning work for many of the world's elite brands. Their mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. The people who succeed at the agency are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and a higher than Australian industry average annual leave allowance.
- Provide client consultancy and day to day account management
- Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools
- Responsible for the management and development of junior consultants
- Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients in order to support new business efforts
- You have at least 3-4 years of agency experience in communications consulting, preferably in corporate and technology practices
- You have clear understanding on how to drive creative integrated campaigns
- You are a team player with strong ability to motivate, inspire, delegate, empower and lead teams to consistently excel clients’ expectations
- You have a proven record in achieving high client satisfaction and retention levels
Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8667 8888