My client is a leading integrated communications agency specialising in wellness & wellbeing. The agency is built around a team of brave, energetic, passionate and creative communications professionals who are driven to deliver best in class client results.
Due to the growth of the business, a new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious PR Account Executive with 1-2 years’ of experience to join the team and work across a portfolio of fantastic clients.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in PR whilst working in an integrated agency environment. If you’re driven with a desire to learn and grow, and are passionate about wellbeing and good living, then this is the ideal position for you.
Kick-start your career in in agency where you are surrounded by a team of talented people with entrepreneurial spirit, where focus is on the culture and the people, and you are given the support you need to grow personally and professionally.
- Help the team achieve their goals to ensure clients achieve excellent results, focusing on content strategies, ideation, execution and outreach
- Brainstorming creative content ideas deployed across a variety of mediums and formats including copy, video, animation, data and more
- Staying abreast of the latest news and social media trends, sharing them with the wider team and (when relevant) proactively develop trend and news-jacks on the fly
- Working with the account service team and their respective copywriters, designers, developers and other content creators to support the creation and delivery of high impact content
- Identifying and leading the management of strong media contact lists
- Keeping the finger on the pulse of culture, to contribute to the team's efforts for success
- Participation and support in team cultural activities
- Support across the agency with key admin tasks which help deliver an effective and smooth functioning agency
- A passionate communicator and strategic thinker entry level or 2+ years experience in working within agency to support the team across PR/Social/Creative for initiatives that help generate storytelling through earned, owned and paid media
- An understanding of Australian media, social & influencer landscape, Facebook, Amazon and Google, as well as a curiosity for knowledge and trends in the lifestyle and wellbeing space
- Confidence and desire to research background information for story ideas across earned and owned, PR and social including news flashes, trend reports, social updates and industry updates – in order to support the team and participate in best in class PR and Social
- A passion for creative campaigns and collaborations and storytelling which atomises far and wide
- Support across client / brand activations - experiential / influencer / digital / social
- The desire to write reports / support Account management teams with budgets and overall admin tasks which deliver great work, profitably and on time.
- A can-do attitude to support across the agency
- An ability to work fast, smart with an attention to detail
- Experience in both PR and Social agencies is a plus
To apply please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8667 8888.