My client is the Australian brand strategy and creative ideas agency of choice for aspirational global and domestic brands. They have been shaping and communicating client vision in the fashion, lifestyle, beauty, retail and luxury ecommerce spheres for over 20 years.
They are now looking for a PR Account Executive to join the team in managing their growing fashion, lifestyle, beauty, retail and luxury ecommerce portfolio.
This role contributes to the agency’s work in shaping and communicating their clients’ unique vision, and creating innovative conversations between their brands and their target audiences through print, broadcast, digital and social media as well as unique collaborations, events and activations.
The PR Account Executive will provide support to the account management team on the development and delivery of results-driven PR, focusing on asset management, client reporting, and administration. Tasks will include research for accounts and projects, database management, press kit creation and distribution, monitoring editorial, collating reports and general administrative support for the agency.
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have a tertiary marketing/communications qualification and minimum of 1 years’ experience in the same or similar role with excellent industry references.
• Concise and effective communication skills – written, verbal, creative
• Meticulous organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent networking skills
• Proven ability to work efficiently, proactively and seamlessly think two steps ahead
• Flexible, adaptive and responsive
• Innate sense of personal style and impeccable presentation
• Extensive fashion knowledge and genuine industry interest
• Solid digital and social media understanding
• Experience working across events, guest list management and production
• Knowledge and experience working across influencer campaigns and talent
• Comprehensive IT skills – proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
• Eager to learn, develop skills and work with exciting clients
INTERESTED? Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 888