My client is a boutique PR agency with an extensive experience in the Australian and APAC markets. They work with some of the world’s leading technology, healthcare, business and finance brands and are affiliated to leading global agencies.
They are now looking to hire a PR Account Executive to join their Sydney office and work mainly across consumer health and household products. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of PR experience, preferably from an agency environment. Your main responsibilities would be client consultancy, media pitching and content creation.
- High level writing skills e.g. case studies, opinion pieces, press releases and blogs
- Good knowledge of local media e.g. media list creation
- Strong media relations skills e.g. identifying features, drafting pitches, conducting follow-up via phone
- Good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can work independently and in a small dynamic team
- Strong client liaison skills
- Great time management abilities e.g. able to work across 3 - 4 clients at any one time
You will become a part of a small but close-knit team, where everyone is hands-on and supportive. You will be given plenty of training as well as opportunities to grow and develop. It’s a great opportunity for anyone with a can-do attitude looking to progress in to an Account Manager role in the near future.
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888