My great integrated agency is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced AD / SAD who doesn’t just get things done, but gets a buzz from getting and doing. They are an agency hungry for growth looking for someone who can join them on the exciting journey ahead who shares their energy and appetite for doing great work and getting results.
Someone with a broad experience of working across a number of fast-paced, multi-faceted accounts with the confidence to take whatever ball they’re thrown and run with it.
They strongly believe creativity and inspiration can come from anywhere and here your ideas will always be heard. But most of all they want you to playing a leading role in bringing ideas to life by overcoming obstacles and jumping over hurdles; and by knowing how to get the best out of people and unlocking challenging processes wherever you encounter them.
You will have every tool that you could ask for at your disposal, with access to a broad team within an integrated agency environment encompassing every aspect of the strategic, creative and technical media landscape - it’s simply up to you to unlock the full potential.
You need to love the buzz of driving earned media but with an understanding and curiosity for the role it plays in the wider marketing and communications mix.
Sound pretty good? If so, you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills, with the ability to bring clients and colleagues on board to unite around a common goal.
- Exceptional attention to detail, from catching errant grammar to spotting a missing decimal point.
- Experience in driving account efficiencies and streamlining processes both internally and with clients.
- A never-say-die attitude. They have the will, they need you to help them find the way.
- Excellent understanding of the Australian media landscape.
- Budget-handling prowess.
- Campaign planning expertise.
What you’ll get in return is:
- The chance to work alongside some of the brightest and most ambitious minds in the industry
- Trust, autonomy and freedom to find the best way to get things done.
- Work on major, international brands.
- The chance to go after new business you want to win and play a leading part in helping them to get it.
- The stability and support of a firmly established award-winning agency, with the tenacity and hunger of a start-up.
- Great office space in a top central-Sydney location
- Friendly team with a great energy
If all this sounds like you, then call me on (02) 8667 8888 or send your CV to email@example.com