Are you an AD with a brilliant career in integrated communications? Do you have a proven track record in helping grow agency businesses – leading and mentoring teams and implementing new services?
Are you looking for that next role to truly make your mark - where you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of communications practitioners, helping to grow a brilliant business, already making waves as a new leader in the Australian communications market?
My client is a thriving, rapidly-expanding boutique Wellbeing & Good Living creative communications agency seeking a brilliant AD who understands the shifting communications landscape and thrives on playing in the fast-moving algorithm-driven world to deliver success to clients.
A bonus if you have a passion for health and wellbeing and a proven track record in the industry. You will report to the Managing Director and sit on the leadership team.
- Create new business and growth opportunities that support the wider business goals. Nurture, grow and develop your clients and be a real team player.
- Develop strategic business growth plans in partnership with the agency founder, including implementation of new service offerings, resourcing, multi-channel integration, increased efficiencies and other innovation to deliver brilliant client results, and faster agency growth.
- Provide day to day hands on leadership to manage the team and traffic work through the agency in a swift and profitable manner with attention to detail and an eye on outstanding client service delivery.
- Build and lead an enthusiastic team, all hungry for learning, with passion and inspiration.
- Maintain and enhance a positive culture and provide a sought-after working environment with both professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Bring proven integrated communications skills to the agency.
- Identify and create opportunities for new business, and on-going innovation for agency success.
- Live the values, strategies, and objectives of the agency, most importantly, honesty, innovation, team-focused & success.
Contact me today about this role by mailing me your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on (02) 8667 8888.