My client is an award-winning integrated communications agency, combining the best elements of a big agency – strategic planning, integrated thinking, award-winning creative – with the best of a boutique PR company, and a tight team of dedicated specialist.
They are now looking for a passionate and talented PR Account Director with solid agency experience to drive a large global FMCG account. The right candidate will be at AD level with at least 7 years’ experience ideally in PR agency environment in the Australian market.
You will be working with a collaborative and passionate PR team as well as with agency’s Head of Experiential and with creatives in the wider agency network.
This role covers:
- Strategy and planning
- Issues management
- Integrated communications
- Team leadership
- Media relations & influencer engagement
- Social content & social media
- Exceptional Australian publicity skills
- Exceptional client and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects
- Experience working with a creative agency (ideally coming from a similar environment)
- Ability to develop PR hooks to work for a variety of audiences
- Minimum seven years’ experience in PR or social media
In return you get to work with an exciting global brand in a supportive and collaborative team environment at a centrally located agency. With great culture and people, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888