My client is one of the most award-winning integrated PR agencies in Sydney and part of a global agency group. If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding role for your next career move then this is an opportunity NOT to be missed!
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of PR agency experience. As a PR Account Director, you will be working closely with Head of Technology to deliver the best quality work across a suite of clients in corporate, tech and government sectors, meeting and exceeding program KPIs and achieving profitability and revenue targets, and identifying and winning new business.
You are expected to apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy, authoritative judgement, adaptability and responsibility as an expert and teacher. The role requires accountability for personal and team outputs and outcomes, and you will be overseeing multiple client programs and projects and line manages Senior Account Executives and Account Managers as required.
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and write highly complex texts
• Plan and present highly complex presentations
• Handle highly complex negotiations
• Manage highly complex client engagement
• Demonstrate highly complex creativity
• Form and direct strategy in an issues and crisis situation
• Plan and direct media relations strategy
• Plan and direct audience insights strategy
• Develop complex communications plans
• Design communications measurement and evaluation tasks
• Monitor and quality assure team output
• For clients under management, oversee client satisfaction monitoring, including regular health checks and an annual client satisfaction survey
• Design and direct business development activities
• Propose and set standards in financial management activity
• Direct and influence stakeholder management
The agency has fantastic culture and people, they have a great onboarding & mentoring program in place and offer extensive internal and external training opportunities, as well as structured career progression. Lots of social and team-building activities, supportive colleagues, all of which keeps people staying with the agency for a long time.
Get in touch with me at email@example.com or 02 8667 8888