My client was born from the desire to work with brands that are challenging, disrupting and changing the world, and with a team of people who are excited to come to work everyday. Thanks to this ethos, they are now well-regarded as Australia’s best agency to work .
With ambitious plans for 2018, they are now on the hunt for a leader: a gun Account Director or Senior Account Manager who is ready to step up and do the best work of their career.
The successful new AD will be ready to lead the charge, help teams thrive, assist with business decisions, keen to work in a challenging but rewarding environment, and have a strong passion for business technology.
What does the role entail?
- You’ll work with the leadership group and their Head of Business & Technology to continue to grow this part of their business
- You’ll lead a team of smart, ambitious go-getters determined to do the best work of their careers on incredible clients
- You’ll manage a portfolio of clients that you truly believe in — you will choose your clients, rather than being assigned. Your work will help them grow as a business — it won’t just tick a line item, but make a real difference
- You’ll have the opportunity to chase clients you’ve dreamed of working with
- You’ll play a crucial role in helping manage and grow the business
- You’ll have a life outside of work
- You’ll operate in a meritocracy with no politics
And last but not least, here’s a bit about you:
- You’ll be witty, confident, and know your stuff but are considerate and not arrogant
- You have six or more years experience doing PR, at an agency or in-house (and know how to juggle various things at once while remaining measured)
- You are a communicator by nature, and have a passion for business technology that is changing the world
- You have great media relations skills and relationships, but also have the mindset and abilities to be able to take campaigns to the next level — through digital, social, events, activations, and more
- You think strategically, critically, and importantly, you’re curious. You ask a lot of questions and you are constantly looking for ways to improve how you and your teams do things
- You know how to build an affinity with your clients and what they stand for; we are extensions of them and the goals they have, not arm’s length contractors
At this company growing in the right way is important to them and this hire will play a critical role in continuing to set that agenda. To them, culture is key to creating a successful business and this is why they work with the brands they are passionate about.
They see their team’s interests and happiness as crucial in delivering stellar outcomes, so they want someone who is ready to take this opportunity and run with it.
If you’re craving change, ready to do some of your best work, or simply keen to chat further, send your CV and details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8667 8888.