My client is a leading PR Agency in the Fashion, luxury and lifestyle space, this is a hugely exciting PR Account Director role working in a fantastic team on standout International clients. My client requires an exceptional Director to join a Management team of 5 working on a portfolio of top tier luxury lifestyle clients including.
The Director must oversee clients and all activities: campaigns, special projects, integrated media planning, influencer and media relations, and activations. The role focuses on nurturing and developing existing business, pitching and winning new business, and developing the agency - it’s staff, services and industry reputation. High-level strategic thinking and the ability to plan, present and execute these ideas are essential.
- A hands on approach working with a dynamic and fast paced team.
- You will be working in close partnership with the MD and other directors to ensure that the communications strategy for each client is aligned with the vision of the brand, and business goal objectives.
- Oversee the successful implementation of each project with flawless execution.
- Oversee the development of required tools and assets, the budget, timeline and deliverables.
- Provide clear, consistent and timely communication to both regional and divisional client stakeholders.
- Conduct competitor analysis to benchmark against key competitive set, analysing trends, campaigns, and key tools that help drive the client and the business.
- Provide support for MD and other directors with necessary management skills for both day-today and strategic long-term responsibilities.
- Ensure that the team is guided in terms of delivery of superior results.
- Provide clear, concise and motivational direction.
- Budget management to drive client profitability.
- Serve as an agency ambassador to grow client base and expand agency reach. Provide leadership and counsel to both external and internal resources.
- Keen understanding and relevance in industry related matters and servicing a variety of clients from emerging brands to industry leaders - corporate experience essential.
- Provide a consistent, professional client experience.
- Manage expectations throughout relationship and provide consistent, timely communication.
- Vendor management, communication and logistical expertise.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Retail, Hospitality.
- 7+ years of experience in agency or in-house in PR, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Retail, Special Events, Public Relations, Consulting.
- Prior experience in luxury, fashion and/or hospitality industry is essential.
- Combination of creative and high-level strategic thinking, ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side.
- A collaborative team player that enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proven ability in client management, extensive experience cultivating and establishing new relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ability to work with Mac.
This is a leading role in a great agency working across some amazing brands and campaigns in a great culture. This agency invests in its staff, through internal and external training and development and support. A great salary and a host of brilliant benefits awaits the right candidate who is ambitious and a great communicator. Call me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org