My client is Australia’s leading creative communications agency, made up of a family of specialist agencies, delivering award-winning work and offering a fantastic culture.
They are now on the lookout for a passionate and creative PR Account Director in the consumer technology and corporate space. You’ll be working on some of the world’s best-known brands, delivering award- winning campaigns, telling captivating stories, and inspiring real business change.
In the role of Account Director, you will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will understand the fundamentals of captivating storytelling, and the channels to maximise engagement. You will confidently lead a team, you will make brave decisions, and you will steer integrated communications campaigns that drive real business change for clients.
You will work on some of the world’s biggest brands, the trailblazers, the ‘disruptors,’ the industry leaders and work with them to set new standards in communications both locally and globally with an experience-led, content first approach.
While you’ll be directly responsible for running and growing your accounts, as well as supporting the growth of the agency and the people, you’ll receive close support from leaders across all the business, including social, creative, content, strategy and planning specialists.
You will join their senior leadership team, and they will see you as an emerging company leader. You’ll be expected to have high levels of accountability and responsibility to lead and drive your clients.
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
- Ability to take a lead role in devising media strategy and advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Impeccable writing skills and a skilled editor
- A great mentor, critic and supporter
- Tight project management - from formulation to evaluation
- Exceptional at managing and prioritising your time with multiple clients
You will be part of a growing dynamic company, dedicated to developing its people and ensuring a professional team environment.
- Agile, activity-based-working environment – mobile working is encouraged and supported
- Leading, global consumer technology clients
- Competitive salary with great company benefits and the opportunity to grow
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building and fun!
The agency always strives to put their people first and has worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day. The culture of our company is key focus for everyone in the business and they offer heaps of benefits, including career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training.
Please get in touch with me at email@example.com or 02 8667 8888.