My client is a leading PR agency in the Sydney market and part of a Global network, going from strength to strength they now have a fantastic opportunity in their team.
As an Account Director in the Consumer team you become directly responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day management of your client campaigns. This means it is your job to ensure that tasks are delegated effectively; work is carried out to the high standards, deadlines are met, budgets are properly created and managed, above-average results are achieved and appropriately presented and that clients are happy. It is also your job to add value to the service my client provides by constantly identifying new ideas and recommending them to clients as appropriate.
You will demonstrate your leadership skills and be a mentor to your junior team members, ensuring you not only set an example in how you go about your business but also help them to develop their professional skills. You should have the confidence and experience to provide your clients with strategic counsel on day-to-day issues, knowing when to seek input from more senior staff. You should also be able to identify, understand and satisfy your clients’ needs and resolve problems where required.
Account Directors have a direct responsibility for ensuring account budgets are adhered to, that job sheets are accurately maintained and monthly client invoices prepared prior to the end of each month. Account Directors should be capable of researching, writing and presenting new business proposals consistent with my clients standards. You should have an innate understanding of what makes news, how to develop story angles and be able to effectively pitch ideas to the media. Your media materials should require little if any editing and you need to be fully conversant with how the electronic and print media work.
- Strong oral, writing, and editing skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise and motivate the work of account staff.
- Ability to handle and manage stressful situations.
- Ability to develop and present new business pitches.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong ability to develop and deliver presentations and pitches to clients.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to plan strategically and globally.
- Ability to write strategic materials for client.
- Understand the financial aspects of the business.
- Proficient in computer software.
This is an award winning agency, with great clients, location, team, salary, culture and benefits! Contact me today about this opportunity on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org