My client is one of Australia’s leading natural health company’s. They are passionate about natural health and inspiring people to take control of and invest in their wellbeing. They develop products and services that deliver a more natural approach to health, based on expertise in vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutrients.
Purpose of role:
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager join their expanding Marketing Services team to develop and execute the PR and sponsorship strategies for their consumers in line with our marketing plans.
- Develop and execute annual public relations and sponsorship plan, strategy and activities
- Influencer relationship management and strategic planning
- Manage always on communication plan which leverages key influencers, sponsorships and events
- Development of co-created content with key influencers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key media and agency partners to drive coverage across multiple channels
- Complete monthly business reporting
- Management of PR and Sponsorship within budget guidelines
- Agency management
- Leadership of 1 direct report
Who are you?
You have excellent English and grammatical skills, are a good problem solver and strategic thinker. This is a busy team, lots of exciting work that requires you to juggle multiple projects and tasks with ease.
Degree or Diploma in Communications/ Marketing/ Public Relations combined with demonstrated expertise in public relations / communications will be essential.
You are great at building relationships, results driven and have 8-10 years PR and sponsorship background. You are a natural negotiator who is calm under pressure and have managed agencies in the past. The role will work closely with Product Marketing, Digital and Corporate Communications departments.
This role offers a highly competitive salary, a bonus scheme and profit share!
If this sounds like the role for you, contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or send your CV to email@example.com