My client is a very well know global health / wellness / diet brand, looking for an experienced PR & Social Manager (at least 6 years of experience), ideally with agency background. This is an immediate contract role for 3 months (until the end of January).
You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the client’s PR strategy and as well as supporting a new product launch.
- Demonstrate an understanding of which stories will drive the greatest PR outcomes for the brand, and determining the most appropriate channels to leverage.
- Managing relationships with key internal stakeholders (Publishing, Digital, Program teams)
- Primary contact for damage limitation & reactive PR requirements.
- Leverage existing relationships with top-tier journalists, KOLs and influencers, to secure quality editorial coverage during the peak campaign period
- Manage and build key relationships across external agencies (extending to Publishing, Creative, Media) to ensure collaboration and co-ordination of all activities
- Facilitate spokesperson training with internal stakeholders
- Budget Management
- Co-ordinate the execution of social media activity throughout the peak campaign period
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- In-depth hands-on public relations experience
- Some social media campaign experience
- Must have proven experience in crisis and issues management
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the media landscape and journalists ‘hot buttons’ to inform PR approach
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem solving to deliver integrated solutions for PR and content marketing
- A self-starter, with loads of initiative and follow-through
- Confident operator with ability to think and act quickly, in response to rapidly changing situations Innovative and creative
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to strategically prioritise tasks with clear delineation of accountabilities, based on an understanding of what activities will drive the greatest results
Please get in touch with me asap on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888