PR & Social Channels Associate Analyst
This is a 1 year temp to permanent position based onsite in Miami at our Global CPG client site
This role will be onsite, 40 hours/week, paid on w2.
You will be eligible for medical, dental, vision benefits.
The client PR and Social Channels Analyst reports to the US GM and is responsible for the one-to-many message strategy. (S)he will be responsible for leading the PR partner, Influencer engagements and social media strategies to generate engagement.
- Public Relations: work with PR agencies (national and local) to coordinate Press Releases, Influencer engagements and Events to raise awareness and generate engagement amongst core target.
- Social Channels: work with creative agency, marketing team and copywriters to push out brand content
- Host: plan visits client office by influencers, VIPs, and select media
- Internal stakeholders: work with Legal, Regulatory, Consumer Affairs, PR and Marketing teams to obtain necessary approvals
- Responsible for a sizable PR, Influencer and Events budget
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2-5 years minimum work experience PR and Social Channels Management for a startup brand, digital retailer or CPG company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Interest in working with a highly dynamic team with the ambitious goal of reinventing beverages