PR & Media Manager - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - London
A new exciting opportunity has become available to join my Client who is a leading Consultancy on a 6 Month Fixed-Term Contract. It’s a hugely exciting time for this Client right now and some of the projects they deal with are VERY envious!
You will be a part of the global marketing team, which helps consultants raise their profile and generate business development opportunities. This role will be responsible for the implementation of strategic PR initiatives to build the organisations profile with national and specialist media in their target sectors.
The role will come with a wide variety of Key Responsibilities. To name a few:
- Market knowledge: clearly identify and understand the UK PR landscape
- Identify key target media journalists maintain working relationships.
- Support the Head of Global PR in working with the sector and service marketing teams and consultants to design, deliver and evaluate a programme of creative, responsive, and news driven PR campaigns.
- Support the Global Head of PR to develop a region-level PR strategy, plan and budget for the UK.
- Manage the corporate press office for the business
- Organise and undertake bespoke media training for key consultant spokespeople on a regular basis
- Ensure the orginisation gets value for money from its PR agency relationships
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following:
- Degree level or equivalent level
- PR experience
- Experience of using research and thought leadership for PR campaigns and programmes
- Excellent writing skills
- Evidence of delivering tangible media results
- Be confident in selling top level editorial ideas
- Be a strong networker and comfortable dealing with Stakeholders
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, presentation and persuasive
This is a superb 6 Month Contract with a very well established Consultancy. For further details, please apply or email me at email@example.com