My client is a global FinTech leader with operations in Australia since 2014. Their philosophy is simple - to create a more efficient financial system that better serves their customers, while redefining the delivery of financial services. They leverage technology to deliver faster and more effective services, they provide greater transparency, and responsive and personalised customer service.
This is a unique opportunity to join a young team in a fast-paced, high-energy environment in the middle of CBD and be instrumental in driving the next wave of growth of the business. This is a critical role in the marketing team, driving awareness and engagement with the brand directly with consumers and industry stakeholders.
The role of PR & Content Lead is focused on owned and earned communication channels to garner as much positive earned awareness for the brand, products and people as possible. You will help develop a PR & Content strategy, as well as manage execution through all public relations activities (strategy, press releases, press events, speaker opportunities, media relations and relationship management) and content curation, delivery and amplification through our owned channels, including website and social media.
The role is hands-on with the right candidate able to creatively develop content ideas as well as communicate efficiently, confidently and effectively at senior management/CEO level. The role will work seamlessly with my client's PR agency to develop and implement PR and media outreach plans to support integrated marketing campaigns, product launches and BAU activity where appropriate, including leverage through their social channels to amplify activity.
• Work with media outlets and PR agency to publish timely company information, such as press releases, customer stories and corporate feature articles
• Ensure communication strategy is consistent and aligned to the organisation’s strategic vision
• Work with marketing and social media team to align PR with other communication strategies
• Publish video releases as appropriate for use on social media, industry publication and websites
• Identify and capture speaking opportunities for executives at key industry events and develop coverage to maximise opportunities
• Organise and manage press events for product launches and tradeshows, including setting up meetings with product managers and executive team members as appropriate
• Advocate on behalf of the company brands with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles
• Draft, proofread, edit and revise content as necessary
• 5+ years of experience in public relations, preferable from an agency
• Excellent understanding of how the media (new and traditional) landscape in Australia works
• Advanced written/oral communication skills
• Continuous development mindset, with ability to think outside the box and to implement ideas
• Committed, motivated and enthusiastic individual that likes to have fun!
WHAT'S ON OFFER
• A business with a flat structure and focus on execution - this is not a corporate environment with loads of red tape, which means you have the autonomy to make things happen - quickly
• A platform to perform, with excellent opportunities for professional development as the business grows
• To work with a collegial, fast growing team of talented, highly motivated professionals
• An open culture where we share our results and your input is valued
Please send me your resume ASAP at email@example.com