The PPC Specialist is responsible and accountable for achieving annual revenue goals in our client's digital acquisition campaigns including PPC, display and re-targeting. This person drives continuous campaign improvement by analyzing results, identifying key insights; implements new testing of digital campaigns to deliver on key business outcomes.
- Implement and manage digital acquisition marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, SEM, PLAs, Display, Retargeting and Affiliates.
- Create and continually test digital acquisition marketing campaigns and techniques to deliver on key business outcomes (Inquiries, Installs, and MCPI).
- Analyze data on a daily and make bid, structure, and creative changes as needed in SEM.
- Synthesize disparate data points into actionable insights that will drive overall growth in assigned channels.
- Builds a robust pipeline of testing opportunities to drive short-term and long-term profitable growth.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reports and report out on key metrics.
- Partner with colleagues in market research, analytics, finance, sales, ops and closely align with agency partners to deliver on desired outcomes.
- Help evaluate new digital marketing channels, programs and opportunities.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools/programs including, but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing AdWords and AdGooroo.