Vitamin T is working with one of our favorite digital marketing agency clients looking for a PPC Account Manager role for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity.
· Provide day-to-day management of PPC accounts
· Interface with clients for PPC planning and reporting
· Manage daily responsibilities to client-side paid search accounts, including key phrase research, campaign / ad group creation, bid management, ad crafting / testing, copy writing etc., Shopping/PLA (product listing ad campaigns), datafeed management, re-marketing, and display advertising. (Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter)
· Define analytically informed strategies around display and remarketing campaigns
· Make strategic and tactical recommendations based on data analysis
· Monitor key business metrics and provide insight to improve performance of paid search campaigns
· Conduct competitive and industry research to stay current with market trends, updates and online marketing strategies
· Monitor editorial and industry specific policy updates as they relate to Google AdWords and other platforms
· Develop and implement search test strategies (inclusive of, but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning, etc.) in an effort to maximize program effectiveness
· Support and assist in developing team members to optimize their performance, contribution and job satisfaction.
· Work with cross-functional account teams including technical, creative and analytics
YOU MUST BE LOCAL TO CHICAGO-LAND, most of role will be done remotely but we need candidates who can travel on site to the client in the Northern suburbs every once in a while!