This is a full-time, onsite, long-term contract. The chosen resource will be required to work full-time, onsite in Midland, Texas with up to 30% travel, but no over-night stays.
A local candidate is preferred, although they will review non-local candidates. If a non-local candidate is chosen, the company will not be providing relocation assistance.
Summary: Assist operations in writing critical operating procedures for natural gas compressors and fired process equipment. Utilize human performance and technical writing skills to clearly and concisely provide draft procedures for operations review.
- Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, SharePoint
- Operations experience with Compressors and Fired Equipment
- Experience with management of change programs
- Coordinates design and writing of operating procedures
- Delivers written documentation, including procedures and quick reference guides
- Delivers electronic documentation, including Web content and meta tags
- Champions management of change process for operating procedures (review and approval process)
- Analyzes existing documentation for potential human performance gaps
- Edits written material for grammar, clarity and audience comprehension
- Responds to general questions about language, writing and writing tools
Must be proficient in:
- Microsoft® Office suite
- Writing procedures for compressors and fired process equipment
- Geographically diverse group Candidate will go through training prior to start date-this resource will have to spend some time in the field and knowledgeable of the environment.
- One round in-person interview in Midland, TX, phone if the candidate is not local.
Please send: Samples and, if you have worked for an energy company in the past, please include references from that energy company.