A fun and exciting robotics company is looking for a Global Social Media Manager to own its presence online. This is a fast-paced startup that has gained significant traction and public awareness in a short amount of time. Ideal job for a go-getter who isn't daunted by ambiguity and working in a startup environment. Permanent, full-time, 5 days a week in the office (downtown LA).
- Managing all social acquisition and publishing across all social platforms globally.
- Listening and insights. Identifying influencers.
- Managing the production of social content (working with design and copy).
- Establishing a brand voice. Leading the brand voice.
- Global experience is a must (English speaking countries).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a social media manager/specialist.
- College degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Understanding of all major platforms and tools in social media publishing, monitoring and optimizing.
- Ability to establish best practices for social media for the organization.
- Ability to concept new ideas for social content.
- Strong editorial skills.
- True team player
- Strong communication skills