The Senior Marketing Specialist is a key role in the organization responsible for all facets of global email and marketing automation operations, supporting all marketing and customer email communications.
Activities include: building complex nurture and triggered email communications programs, testing assets and programs, managing the content localization process, identifying and implementing marketing operations best-practices, researching issues, and supporting our internal clients. This position will report to the Marketing Operations Manager within the Global Marketing Operations organization.
- Manage all facets of the Eloqua platform – configuring, testing, launching, and maintaining programs
- Collaborate with internal, and agency, marketing and business partners to ensure timely and high quality execution of email campaigns and programs
- Manage all aspects of building a program/campaign in Eloqua, including building emails and landing pages, designing nurture/triggered programs, testing assets and programs, launching campaign, and troubleshooting issues
- Manage the prospect database fields, build custom data objects
- Manage Eloqua integrations with CRM, data warehouse, and other internal and external systems, apps and tools
- Support the localization process for all global emails and landing pages, working with our localization team and vendors
- Provide Eloqua support to internal, self-service users. Work with field marketing teams to educate them and support local needs
- Continually develop our Eloqua expertise – identify and implement best practices, drive feature requests into the vendor, etc.
- Test and QA Eloqua assets including emails, forms and landing pages
What You’ll Need:
- Eloqua expertise is an absolute requirement – certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in this field, either with a large B2B organization or ad/consulting agency
- A. in Marketing, Technology, or related field
- Adept at working in a high-pace organization with constant change – we’re constantly evolving
- Amazing communication skills – both written and verbal
- Follow-through and attention to detail – you don’t leave loose ends
- Global experience a plus
- Good understanding of B2B email/nurture marketing practices, engagement strategies, and anti-spam laws