An education non-profit organization is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The office is in San Mateo, and the work must be performed onsite 4 days/week with 1 day/week offsite.
- Supporting sales and implementation teams with materials and collateral.
- Designing marketing content (blogs, newsletters, Twitter/Pinterest).
- Collaborating on product design.
- Updating and maintaining the website. Has the ability to give visual input, make it more modern and visually appealing.
- Collaborating with engineers to improve the website/product.
- 1-3 years of professional graphic design experience. Must have print collateral in portfolio.
- Someone who is interested in education or worked in non-profits. Education or social justice especially.
- **MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE / SPECIAL INTERSEST IN EDUCATION OR NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS**
- You are personable and work well with everyone.
- Ability to work with multiple teams.
- Open to feedback.
- You want to make a social impact.