Our client, a fast-growing online childrens clothing retailer, is looking for a proactive and ambitious outreach manager to join their marketing team based in Tunbridge Wells.
You will be responsible for developing brand awareness through the press, and building a community of engaged influencers. As a member of the marketing team, you will play an integral role in growing brand advocacy, amplification of campaigns and generating coverage.
• Grow and nurture the community of advocates and bloggers
• Assist the PR Manager generating coverage through relationship building with magazines, newspapers, and online publications
• Identify relevant influencers of different communities and formulate a road map and action plan for collaboration
• Co-create an aligned PR and Outreach strategy with the PR Manager and Brand & Digital Director
• Contribute to formulating the strategy and managing the direction of our social media presence
• Contribute to marketing campaigns with ideas for how the goals can be supported by outreach
• Use data from GA and other sources to drive decision-making
• Manage and propose activity for maximizing the monthly outreach budget
• Assist the PR Manager with activities not limited to press requests, liaising with journalists and managing press cuttings.
We are looking for a confident communicator, who knows how to tailor communication to varying audiences, as well as build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships. You will know the social media landscape well, and know what tools can be used to monitor and analyse activity. You will be commercially savvy and ideally will have some experience measuring budgets. We are looking for someone that stays ahead of digital trends, can bring valuable insight to the PR & Marketing team, and maximise influencer relations.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs