My client is a fun, award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company and are looking for an Outreach Manager to develop brand awareness through building & nurturing a community of engaged influencers. As a member of the marketing team, you will play an integral role in growing brand advocacy, amplifying campaigns and generating coverage.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with the social media landscape and are capable of using their communication skills to build relationships with influencers on all levels. From the community you will bring insight into trends, conversations on blogs will influence marketing campaigns, content and brand development.
- Grow and nurture company’s community of advocates, influencers bloggers
- Identify relevant influencers of different communities and formulate a road map and action plan for collaboration.
- Co-create an aligned Outreach strategy with the Editor & Digital & Marketing Director
- Create a 360 approach between all content: Social/Influencers/Blog
- Drive growth in referral traffic and search engine performance by securing contextual links on relevant blogs and websites.
- Work with the Web Analyst to track, monitor and report on the results of our outreach efforts not limited to coverages, engagement, links or traffic to the website.
- Manage and propose activity for maximizing the monthly outreach budget.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and how they can be utilised for content marketing
- Have worked in a similar role for the past 3 years
- Experience working with top tier influencers, running blogger events
- Previous experience in Luxury Fashion is preferable
The business have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries.
The role is offered as a fulltime role, onsite at their offices in Kent.
Please apply with an up to date CV, a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role and at least one relevant case study that typifies your experience as an outreach /social / community engagement manager