We are looking for a passionate, driven and forward thinking Outbound Marketing Manager who gets excited about innovation in technology, engaging customers and is looking to evolve our outbound strategy for our physical stores.
At the store we help customers discover, buy, use and love our products and services in a physical retail environment. The store is the place for every individual, community, and business to directly experience all that is possible with the organization.
The store’s marketing and experiences team are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who will work closely with key internal stakeholders and agency partners, to drive perception as well as demand generation goals. The position plays a vital role in leveraging the always on digital marketing programs the Digital Stores demand and social teams develop, along with optimizing contracted commitments within existing retail lease agreements. This role also leverages insights from the strategy and planning team to execute hyper local marketing strategies to drive impact across North America.
The ideal candidate is energetic, an exceptional communicator, confident in managing and partnering with multiple stakeholders and has previous marketing or media experience with superior project management skills.
- Drive outbound marketing strategy, execution and impact for physical stores in North America - supporting the goals of the business, while collaborating with key stakeholders across Strategy, Creative, Sales, PR, Insights, Digital Stores and Social
- Develop and implement hyper local media planning, buying and innovation strategies for physical stores. Analyze and review performance metrics, optimize results across segments and channels to inform changes to strategy
- Demonstrate impact by leading the review, optimization and execution of marketing commitments within existing retail leasing agreements
- Develop a steady drum beat of outbound marketing activities to raise the store’s profile, increase traffic and enable our sales team to engage with customers more efficiently
- Partner across the business to optimize lead nurturing processes through email, webinars, content, social channels and paid advertising
- Develop and drive internal visibility of a monthly calendar of activities/programs with outbound channel support
- Align and partner with internal teams to grow email channel opportunities for physical stores, including increased omni-channel presence, geo targeting and optimization
- Partner with Planning and Insights team to understand consumer requirements, habits, trends to help guide strategies that increase traffic and conversion in physical stores
- Own regular content cadence and share learnings for in-store push notifications
- Partner in the creation and development of lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer base
- Lead store involvement in rewards loyalty programs, and partner on strategy and execution that supports retention and drives cross sell and up sell in revenue
- Ensure brand communications align with corporate brand strategy, brand voice and guidelines
- Build and measure the tangible return on marketing spend
Key skills & experience:
- 5 years’ experience building and managing demand generation programs and/or solid marketing communications experience in both consumer and technology
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
- Forward-thinking digitally savvy individual who has a passion for integrated marketing communications, particularly execution.
- Project management experience and a strong ability to set priorities, establish process or drive improvements on existing methods
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast paced, diverse cross functional teams with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated decision making and time management skills with strong attention to detail