The Digital Music team is looking for a motivated, customer-obsessed, analytical marketer to drive adoption and engagement for Music, worldwide music streaming services. As an Outbound Marketing Specialist, you will be expected to work with marketing managers on the development, execution and analysis of adoption and engagement marketing programs within the email marketing channel. This role is responsible for working in a team to get lots of people to listen, and keep listening, to great music.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute at a high level and capacity (executing and reporting on campaigns within marketing tools including Sonar and Bullseye and other marketing tools, and analyzing customer engagement data). The Outbound Marketing Specialist should be passionate about the customer and must have proven analytical capability, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to automate and scale to drive personalized, contextual, and relevant messages to customers.
• Support outbound marketing managers on the execution of marketing programs based on targeting key customer segments to drive initial adoption and engagement with Prime Music and Unlimited
• Document best practices in execution and reporting
• Work with the outbound marketing team on a program calendar that includes outbound customer communications, messages and cadence
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
• Work closely with design and editorial team on coordination of assets needed for outbound programs
• Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
• High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong experience in tools including Sonar and Bullseye.
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
• Strong data management skills Excel; experience with SQL strongly desired.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in working in Everest.
• Demonstrated creativity and judgment to develop solutions
• Knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write or edit queries in order to mine the data needed to measure results and inform decisions
• Intuition for customer communication voice; adept at marketing copywriting
• Basic knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop and web authoring tools and willingness to learn both HTML and XML code if necessary in order to enhance or improve site and email content
• Experience managing large scale email marketing programs and writing customer-facing content
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs