Great company in Milwaukee, WI is seeking solid project management skills! This role will involve facilitating, coordinating, budgeting and being able to articulate findings!
-Orchestrating an integrated approach for organizational change, including training, communication, and sponsorship, as well as guiding others to execute the approach, in order to drive adoption and optimize the realization of business benefits. Includes taking into account and managing potential impact of changes to people, organization, and culture, e.g., performance management expectations, organizational design (organizational structure, job definitions, etc.), culture definition, and behavioral expectations.
-Partnering with project and business leadership to identify the scope and impact of change within the context of the day-to-day experience of the end user. Recommend and develop a change management strategy, and design and implement actionable and targeted change plans within the required and optional organizational change discipline deliverables of SA&E, as well as other tools and techniques available.
-Actively and visibly educating, influencing, aligning, and coaching sponsors, frontline leaders, and project leaders to drive effective change, manage resistance, and optimize the success of the project. Educating and supporting stakeholders in the adoption of change.
-Identifying potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and developing specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Partnering with business sponsors, communication, training, HR and OD specialists, and other key personnel (e.g., outcome and project managers, process leads, etc.) in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
-Guiding and leading the communication and training leads to fulfill the change strategy and specific project-based plans.
- Creating and managing measurement systems for change success, e.g., adoption, utilization, performance standards, etc. Providing input to the business sponsors and working teams to create deployment strategy and plan. Ensure change strategy and ownership is in place and functioning for the full duration of the change adoption phase to realize stated business outcomes.
-Recommending org change component (staffing, funding, timing) of project team structure to achieve desired project outcomes.
-Other responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, communication, or technology, or a related field.
· A minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience, with at least 2 years experience leading large organizational change management efforts, change management planning, and/or integrating change with project, communication, and training plans.
· A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
· Ability to stand alone in support of and advocacy for the recipient(s) of change.
· Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
· Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others, including executive leadership, toward a common vision.
· Ability to lead in new and ambiguous situations.
· Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
· Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Excellent active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills.
Please provide a description of how this role fits into the organization and your team
As we are becoming a more nimble and data driven organization, we are experiencing high demands on the Planning and Sales Analytics team. There is a need for some support in helping to move teams within PAS to a more nimble work prioritization approach as well as to drive adoption of self-service tools in order to keep the Analytics team focused on their primary work.
Basic understanding of analytics. Project Management Skills Ability to Diagnose Challenges in Moving the Organization AND Knowledge Skills to Support Developing, Executing, and Facilitating that Plan Relationship Building Skills balanced with Moving Work Forward. Please ensure the candidate's resume outlines their relevant required experience.
What are the nice to haves for this role?
Analytical Skills Marketing, Communication, Promotion Skills