**3 Month Contract in Pawtucket, RI**
The Account Analyst’s overall objective is to lead the collaborative effort amongst cross functional teams to ensure that the orders are accurately prepared for shipment. The expectation is that each account will be managed accurately while evaluating that the orders are in alignment with the account’s financial goals and ensuring that shipments are in accordance with the account’s vendor compliance requirements. It is critical that the customer’s compliance guidelines are followed because success in this area directly impacts the avoidance and/or reduction of infractions which result in cost savings. The focus needs to be on maximizing quarter end revenues and stay attentive to the company's financial goals. In addition, the Account Analyst is expected to regulate all projects and analysis related to their specific accounts and the overall department. The job requires that the person provide recommendations, make decisions, facilitate regular communications and exchange information with various levels of management on the account’s internal support team (including: Vice President, Director and Manager). These individuals are considered to be one of the key faces to our valued customers, and they are expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with contacts at these key accounts.
• Bachelor’s Degree – Business Degree
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
• Ability to have confidence to make time sensitive decisions to meet the company’s logistical needs
• Ability to work to deadlines with a strong sense of urgency without compromising quality of work
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent follow up and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and achieve individual results
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer focus
• Proficient in SAP
• Expert in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
• Impact the business by directing shipments of all domestic and import purchase orders through collaborating efforts among, Order Policy, Account Replenishment, Flow Planning and Logistics Teams while meeting customer requirements in order to maximize revenue.
• Work autonomously on a daily basis to fully support the account’s business, and react immediately to problems in a high pressured environment