Aquent has a long term contract at one of our leading clients in Northern Dallas where you will be responsible for the Image Indexing, preQA, Doctor Call and Prescription Call Back functions in the referral process.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Monitors the index queue.
- Accurately attach images to patient referral/profile.
- Sets the priority level for the referral,
- Transcribes the prescription and patient information from the referral documentation into the system for processing.
- Obtains refill prescriptions for continued treatment.
- Manages calls to and from internal and external customers for clarification of prescriptions, requesting further information or to inform them of a delay in services due to lack of needed information.
- Transfers Prescription Call Backs to a Pharmacist in order to complete the intake/referral of a patient for services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Interests (BQIs)
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 1 year of experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets)
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions)
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Experience entering data into databases (ex: Excel)
- Intermediate keyboarding skills (at least 30 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents, 10‐key numeric pad)
- Basic Internet Explorer skills experience to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Basic level PC skills experience (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents, access information online, etc.)
- Willing to work overtime, this may include evenings, weekends and/or hours outside of normal business hours
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- At least 1 year of experience in call center experience
- Pharmacy Technician License or Certification preferred unless required by state as granted by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally recognized certification agency.
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show)
- At least 1 year experience in pharmacy order entry or pharmacy technician experience. Start Time: 12:00 AM
Hours: 8:00am to 7:00pm
Location: Frisco TX
Start date of 9/26/2017