Position Title: Order Management Specialist
End Date: 12 Months - Contract-to-Hire
**Our Fortune 500 Fashion Client is looking for an Order Management Specialist to join their team in NYC for a 12 month long project with the potential to go permanent**
The Order Management Specialist supports Inventory Management by completing tactical execution at the product/category/item level. The Order Management Specialist is responsible for creating, reconciling and tracking inventory from PO creation through to our Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analyst OMS, Global Planning is responsible for effective tracking of inventory including:
• Responsible successful creation of style/product level purchase orders.
• Responsible for tracking purchase orders relating to in-season activities.
• Responsible for accurate receipt forecasts for a specific division or set of departments.
• Responsible for partnering with GIS for timely and accurate data management.
• Responsible for inventory tracking reporting.
• Manage the successful creation and tracking of inventory as it relates to PO creation, PO tracking, and PO reconciliation.
• Analysis across multiple data sources to create one accurate view to inventory.
• Recap and analyze inventory purchases compared to plan.
• Recap and report on inventory open to buy as it relates to in-season actions.
• Identify risks and opportunities.
Collaborates with peers to share best practices and develop strategic knowledge.
Drive for Results
Minimum 1 to 2-years inventory management or related retail experience
Four-year college degree or equivalent required