Order Management Specialist- PO Management, Inventory Management, Planning, Data Entry
This is a 6 month freelance position based onsite in NYC with a global apparel brand. Great opportunity for growth!
The Order Management Specialist supports Inventory Management by completing tactical execution at the product/category/item level. The Order Management Specialist is responsible for creating, reconciling and tracking inventory from PO creation through to our Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Analyst OMS, Global Planning is responsible for effective tracking of inventory including:
• Responsible successful creation of style/product level purchase orders.
• Responsible for tracking purchase orders relating to in-season activities.
• Responsible for accurate receipt forecasts for a specific division or set of departments.
• Responsible for partnering with GIS for timely and accurate data management.
• Responsible for inventory tracking reporting.
• Manage the successful creation and tracking of inventory as it relates to PO creation, PO tracking, and PO reconciliation.
• Analysis across multiple data sources to create one accurate view to inventory.
• Recap and analyze inventory purchases compared to plan.
• Recap and report on inventory open to buy as it relates to in-season actions.
• Identify risks and opportunities.
PEOPLE LEADERSHIP/RELATIONSHIPS: Collaborates with peers to share best practices and develop strategic knowledge.
CORE COMPETENCIES Drive for Results
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Reports Manager or Directors within Global IM Minimum Experience:
Minimum 1 to 2-years inventory management or related retail experience
Four-year college degree or equivalent required