The Order Management Specialist supports Inventory Management by completing tactical execution at the product/category/item level. The Order Management Specialist is responsible for creating, reconciling and tracking inventory from PO creation through to our Distribution Center.
Must have strong PO management, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analyst OMS, Global Planning is responsible for effective tracking of inventory including:
• Responsible successful creation of style/product level purchase orders.
• Responsible for tracking purchase orders relating to in-season activities.
• Responsible for accurate receipt forecasts for a specific division or set of departments.
• Responsible for partnering with GIS for timely and accurate data management.
• Responsible for inventory tracking reporting.
• Manage the successful creation and tracking of inventory as it relates to PO creation, PO tracking, and PO reconciliation.
• Analysis across multiple data sources to create one accurate view to inventory.
• Recap and analyze inventory purchases compared to plan.
• Recap and report on inventory open to buy as it relates to in-season actions.
• Identify risks and opportunities.
Collaborates with peers to share best practices and develop strategic knowledge.
Drive for Results
Reports Manager or Directors within Global IM
Minimum 1 to 2-years inventory management or related retail experience
Four-year college degree or equivalent required
A major Fashion Retailer, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.) Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!) Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (We're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)