• Process orders according to department guidelines and policies; ensure orders are processed within the department’s estimated turnaround time.
• Provide direct support, normally by telephone and email, to users of ALEKS, including instructors, teachers, administrators, students, as well as Sales and Marketing staff.
• Participate in trouble-shooting complex problems with the Senior Order Processor and various team members.
• Carefully manage digital inventory in accordance with company policy.
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the ALEKS product and ordering system.
• Ensure the integrity of order data is maintained through strong attention to detail.
• Provide various reports (typically in Excel) to the Senior Order Fulfillment Supervisor.
• Handle high volume of calls, emails, and workload in a fast paced-environment.
• Ability to manage assigned duties on a daily basis, and keep up with business needs.
• Keep continuous accuracy of all data processed.
• Must be capable of taking on additional responsibilities and/or tasks on a daily basis or when business requires.
• Ability to prioritize work, which consists of balancing multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Perform primary job functions under minimal supervision.
• Follow current procedures while being able to pick-up new processes and apply them accordingly to perform your work.
Required Skills - A successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Two plus years of customer support experience with both e-mail and phone contact.
• Experience processing orders, managing digital inventory, accepting and handling Purchase Orders and Credit Card information, and/or related experience.
• MS Office experience is required (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
• Great attention to detail.
A successful candidate may have:
• Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix and MySQL is a plus; experience working from command-line
• Experience using ALEKS is a plus.