Our client is an exciting strategic and creative branding agency start-up, specializing in brand articulation and expression, working on exciting international brands. The agency delivers a solid strategic process as well as brand concepts and platforms for creativity. In order to streamline the internal processes and ensure efficient ways-of-working across all projects, they are currently looking for an Operations / Traffic Manager to join the team. The agency are based in central Amsterdam.
- 5+ years experience on agency side as a traffic or operations manager.
- Experience working in 360 environment, with diverse types of projects across channels
- Great organisational skills, and ability to always keep the overview of multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to multi task, and operate at a high level within a not-so-structured environment
- Needs to have fantastic interpersonal skills, able to work with diverse stakeholders and have the tough conversations when needed
- Dutch language not necessary, but a strong network of (freelance) talent in Amsterdam is important.
- International experience is important as well as fluency in English
- 'Can-do' mentality and willing to go the extra mile when needed to get the job done
- Manage workload across all projects in the agency, ensuring the right creative resource is allocated at the right time to projects
- Draft all timelines and high level resource plans, and chase all stakeholders involved in order to hit the milestones as per plans
- Constant overview of all ongoing projects and time / hours spent, as well as budget overruns
- Source the right (freelance) support to join as and when needed
- Aid on (smaller) productions