- Support partners in integrating their data with The Client Platform.
- Understand how their data is structured and consult with them on the best way to integrate with The Client.
- Provide high touch technical support.
- Troubleshoot, escalate, and respond to product support requests from partnership teams.
- Leverage internal tools, logs, and data to identify/troubleshoot issues.
- Act as liaison for Technical Services Product and Tools Operations, internal Product/Engineering, and Development teams, by establishing operating processes, reporting cadence, and ongoing communications with these stakeholders.
- Learn and build expertise on new processes, operational tools and tracking applications.
- Compile, analyze, and report on relevant partner or support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Drive optimizations and seek to reduce cost through tool or process improvements.
- BA/BS degree; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a Partner Management/B2B support role.
- Experience in a project management role, working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities, while working independently to drive projects to completion. Ability to provide effective and pro-active communication to various stakeholders.
- Effective problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.