My client is a Global Technology Company that is currently looking for an Operations Manager for the EMEA region. The role is a 12 month contract, paying up to £55 000/annum PAYE depending on experience + other benefits.
The team is looking for a creative and talented professional to drive operations and key projects for the Gift Cards EMEA business. The Business Operations Manager will work closely with internal teams as well as coordinate operations with external partners, to ensure product availability, manage gift card inventory, and project manage new programs in the EMEA region. You will be energetic, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment while navigating complex projects and partnerships concurrently.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with gift card suppliers and other partners, acting as their primary contact across internal cross-functional teams.
- Manage regional Gift Card inventory to ensure product availability, including translating regional demands and forecasts to supply and ordering plans.
- Develop and maintain project plans, utilizing existing processes to manage the EMEA region, and work with the team on continuous improvements.
- Coordinate across teams to ensure timely launches, and be the voice of our internal operations with our card partners.
- Lead projects to expand current capabilities with Gift Card partners, and work with the team in the US to communicate and prioritize these for EMEA.
- 3+ years experience managing complex projects
- 3+ years experience managing external partnerships
- 2+ years experience with demand/supply management of physical goods
- BS/BA degree with 5+ years work experience.
- Ability to work independently in setting up and maintaining operations for the EMEA region.
- Critical thinker/problem solver who can break down complex activities to attainable project tasks.
- Ability to keep organized and clearly communicate across a fast paced team.
- Ability to work across organizations and business functions.
- Experience in supply chain, FMCG and digital content.
- Experience in Gift Card Operations.