Our client are one of the leading engagement and integrated agencies based in Central London, working with some of the industry’s top consumer brands. They are looking to increase their headcount and are currently looking for a permanent Full-time Traffic Manager to join their team.
They have a new and exciting opening for a Operation Assistant/Traffic Manager position to join their exceptional Creative Services Division. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Producer/Trafficker with 1-2 year experience, who are looking to take their strengths to the next level and broaden their knowledge and understanding of the operation of an agency, especially from a financial point of view. This position will support the traffic team and some experience of resourcing work for a creative department is required.
Responsibilities (Ops Assistant)
- Provide support to the Head of Creative Services.
- Creating estimates using menu costs, historical data or departmental head input.
- Tracking projects against estimates and pro-actively flagging issues.
- Input into new business and pitch costs working closely with client teams.
- Work with Head of Creative Services to create project menu costs.
- Reporting on the financial performance of departments and teams.
Responsibilities (Traffic Manager)
- Matching the right Creatives to the right projects
- Running weekly commercial reports on utilisations across the departments
- Working with Creatives on time-sheet completion and commercial awareness
- Keeping Creative Directors involved in decision-making around resource and overseeing projects
- Managing creative diaries.
- Ensuring concept and design time-frames are adhered to.
- Leading stand-ups confidently and resolving issues/changes highlighted.
- Weekly resource requests and Freelance requirements to be scheduled weekly
The ideal candidate who have the necessary skills.
- Proactive individual
- Great communicator
- Commercially focused and proficient
- Able to follow process and best practice
- Competent presenter
- Strong time management
- Personable and approachable
- Team player
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like you, please get in touch. We also do a competitive referral scheme, so please feel free to refer any friends or colleagues that can be of interest.